Jaklovis Concept Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Locations: Abuja / Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Management trainee duties include:
- Understanding how a company operates
- Supporting managers with various tasks (e.g. policy making, goal setting)
- Learning to evaluate performance
- Management roles have various responsibilities and requirements based on the industry. To craft an effective management trainee job description, make sure to clearly specify the details and scope of the particular role you’re hiring for.
- We are looking for a management trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
- During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
- If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
- A degree in Management or Business
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years experience
- Experience in management or similar / relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
N60,000 – N100,000 Monthly
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.