Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a renowned Medical Services Provider located in Lagos requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Auxiliary Nurse
Job Type: Full Time
- The ideal Candidate will be responsible for assisting qualified nursing practitioners in administering care to patients, perform clinical support roles under supervision of health care professionals
- Also, play a key administrative duty, taking notes and keeping accurate records of patient’s medical histories.
- Execute auxiliary nursing functions to ensure comfort to patients during healthcare deliveries.
- Observe, take and record vital signs, blood pressure and temperatures.
- Assist qualified nurses in delivering healthcare to patients.
- Assist incapacitated patients in dressing, washing and bathing.
- Administer medicines to patients at the advice of doctors or qualified nurses.
- Take patients for a walk at the advice of doctors and nurses.
- Assist and support healthcare scientists in analyzing samples.
- Other assigned duties by the management.
- A smart and intelligent Male nurse.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years experience.
- Auxiliary Nursing Certificate.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Record-keeping skills.
- Proper Hygiene.
- Interpersonal skills.
- N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online