If you have an interest in social media engagement activities like commenting, liking, and posting or looking for some financial support, then you must apply for the Social Media International Scholarship. The program is offered by the Macromedia University.
The Award supports overseas students by giving a 10% to 20% reduction in tuition fees for the academic session 2020-2021.
Hochschule Macromedia Information
Established in 2006, Hochschule Macromedia (Macromedia University of Applied Sciences) is a private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of München (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Bavaria. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wissenschaft und Kunst (Bavarian State Ministry for Science and Art), Hochschule Macromedia (MHMK) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 2,000-2,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Hochschule Macromedia (MHMK) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This higher education institution does not have a selective admission policy. The admission rate range is 90-100% making this German higher education organization a least selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in Social Media.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A public profile on Instagram.
- At least 7,500 followers.
- Active in social media and in the Stuttgart area.
- Previous profile: Interest in lifestyle, travel, music, media, education, or similar.
The Macromedia University of Applied Sciences will provide a 10% to 20% reduction in tuition fees to international students for the social media program.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the bachelor’s degree program in Social Media at the Macromedia University. After that, candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a resume, registration certificate, and brief presentation of the instagram profile.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
APPLY FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS BELOW:
1.SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SOUTH AFRICA
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES