Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Western Australia is providing the M. and P. Barnaba MBA Intensive International Scholarships. The educational fund is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding programme assists high-achieving candidates to commence a Master of Business Administration (‘MBA’) (by coursework and dissertation) at the University.
The University of Western Australia Information
Founded in 1911, The University of Western Australia is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the small town of Crawley (population range of 2,500-9,999 inhabitants), Western Australia. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, The University of Western Australia (UWA) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 25,000-29,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. The University of Western Australia (UWA) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 108 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration (‘MBA’) (by coursework and dissertation).
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for the opportunity , a candidate must:
- Must have applied for a place at the university in the MBA (by coursework and dissertation) (43520).
- Not be fully funded or sponsored to undertake the MBA (by coursework and dissertation).
The University of Western Australia will offer $12,500 for study an MBA (by coursework and dissertation) programme to international students.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in an MBA degree coursework at the University of Western Australia. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for the education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN JAPAN 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CHINA 2020-2021