eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Low-code Software Engineer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
- We are looking for a Low-code Software engineer will be responsible for developing applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each project’s unique requirements which revolves around:
- Delivering enterprise applications with minimal traditional coding neededÂ·
- Working with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Researching and analyzing internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
- Building technology like a software engineer, but faster and smarter using productivity tools
- Strong confidence in leading customer project engagements is important, but it can be gained in time too.
Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree,
- Experience: Minimum (2) years experience with: technical Support, specializing in software and problem diagnosis, experience with frontend frameworks
- Knowledge of APIs and experience of software integration
- Agile working practice, structured project management, and communication
- Ability to diagnose application issues and to decide what can be done with low-code instead of traditional coding (80 / 20 rule)
- Intuition about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application using drag and drop visual environment
- Ability to use different low-code platforms
- Familiarity with pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Productivity and performance focus
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market (especially in the low-code field)
- Analytical mind, creativity, open-minded attitude
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications are to be made (alongside an updated CV which includes links to current project, github and communities of membership) using the link above
- Select your position of interest and submit your application. Applicants without these may not be considered.