Bethsaida Energy Resources Limited is a member of Bethsaida Groups, it’s an oil and gas trading company specializing in the sales, distribution and storage of petroleum products. BERL provides wholesale and retail distribution of petroleum products through its networks, both locally and internationally. BERL has storage facilities for coastal and inland petroleum products, as well as the necessary skills, assets and infrastructure for supplying and trading refined and unrefined petroleum products across the world.
Bethsaida Energy Resources Limited business activities extend to a variety of petroleum services and products, making the company a highly significant player in the Oil and Gas industry. Bethsaida Energy Resources Limited transports petroleum products by barge to her various offshore locations for our numerous customers, while trucks are used to serve those on land.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer / Marketer
Locations: Apapa and Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Business is looking for a talented and qualified Logistics Officer to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets and organizing storage.
- A Logistics Manager supervises the movement, distribution and storage of supplies of oil and gas products. They are tasked with planning routes, analyzing budgets, and processing shipments.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Market Company’s product and services to prospective clients.
- Understand customers’ needs and develop plans to address them.
- Resolve customers’ complaints quickly and effectively.
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- High self-organization and self-motivation Process driven and goal oriented with ability to work under little or no supervision.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Ability to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline most preferably Business Administration , Logistics or Supply Chain from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 3 years Sales/ Marketing experience
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Proficient in standard logistics software
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted