A growing recruitment company is currently recruiting for an innovative Agriculture company to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Edo, Nigeria
- We are looking for a reliable, dependable Logistics Officer who will be responsible for arranging freight services for our operations and customer base.
- Develop reports showing transportation costs on precise projects and moves.
- Conduct physical cataloguing, storaging, warehousing, inventorying, material control coordination and data entry assisting different supply activities.
- Support with maintenance of logistics policies, procedures, support plans and similar data.
- Provide assistance for maintaining logistics planning tasks.
- Review and analyze program effectiveness, suggest and execute on time improvements and corrective actions.
- Coordinate accountability of property and issues maintenance.
- Investigate inventory divergence, resolve issues and update database to replicate property movement.
- Provide advice and recommend on pertinent accountability procedures and policies, discrepancies of information and divergence from regulations.
- Establish and maintain maximum and minimum consumables inventory levels.
- Administer and maintain inventory control program systems and electronic property management.
- Develop pertinent schedules, reports and conduct recurring inventories of supplies of poultry feeds, and property.
- Administer and implement inventory management program.
- Establish and update regularly work priorities and stations and fulfill routine tasking by supervisor.
- Coordinates with unit managers and co-workers to assure apt automated system(s) are upgraded and outcomes are accurate and current.
- Document shipments to ensure that they are in compliance with customs rules and regulations.
- Track the location of the shipment or goods. Prepare goods for shipment, using the best, most economical packaging
- Ensure companies file and maintain accurate records for all exports
- Associate Degree or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.
- Preferred: Bachelors in Business, Logistics, or other related field
- 1+ years’ previous experience in logistics management or coordination
- Working knowledge of PC computer systems and cargo management software preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Well-developed motivational and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.