Aizini Investment Company Limited is a growing importer of building materials and general merchant.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities / Requirement
- Logistics Officer job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment
- Oversee customer based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Manage the repair of equipment
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment
- Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE, OND qualification.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.