eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Linux System Administrator
Location: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure.
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- Qualification: A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Skills: Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applications are to be made (alongside a detailed CV). Select your position of interest via the dropdown menu and submit your application.