Aetos Legal – Our client is a leading Real Estate company providing real estate brokerage service – sales of serviced plots of land, apartments and construction.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Services / Customer Engagement Officer
- To manage the legal function in order to ensure effective management of legal, contractual and operations issues, support to identify and mitigate legal related risks for company’s operations.
- Also, manages and supervises key client relationships and exceptional customers satisfaction.
- Develop strategies to manage contracts and litigation effectively so as to minimize exposure of the Company to claims and litigation
- Provide legal administration services and institutionalize legal support and control processes across different functions in the company
- Preparation of legal contracts, deeds and other document
- To support customer service function and carry out company secretarial duties
- Collaborate with all partners in contract definition. Review the final agreements from a legal perspective and ensure minimal risks to the organization
- Guide and direct other functions on compliance matters both at the corporate level and at the site level.
- Ensure timely and efficient coordination with the business partners on all issues of disputes and policy interpretation
- Build and manage client relationships.
- Establish the client’s respect and confidence as a trusted member of the Client Services team.
- Work collaboratively with sales team, digital team, accounting and others to ensure clear and timely communication.
- Ensure client documents are complete, current, timely and delivered via appropriate personnel.
- Steward response (e.g. proposal development) to new business opportunities.
- Provide administrative and customer service support to groups and teams as necessary.
- Identify external legal counsels and consultants for various jobs as and when required. Effectively coordinate with outside counsels for litigations and contract management
- Provide legal support to the Sales team in the sale deed preparations, agreements, and provide support for customer satisfaction
- Ensure effective drafting of all contract-related documents from a legal perspective and ensure minimal associated risks for the company.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in real estate transactions;
- Proven experience in real estate transactions.
- Knowledge of legal provisions and statutory requirements related to the real estate
- Knowledge of land, property, contract and commercial law
- Able to manage and communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Decision Making Skills, Negotiation Skills, Communication Skills, Analytical Skills, Resilient, Flexible, adaptable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Between age 30-45 years Old Strictly.
- Proximity to living in Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Victoria Island Lagos.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their comprehensive Resume, supported with Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.