Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
We are recruiting for the below position:
Job Title: Legal Officer (Lawyer)
- The candidate will work under the supervision of the Company Secretary / Legal Adviser
- He / she will work to ensure and enhance the legal protection and minimise the legal risk exposures of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide legal advice, representation and support the company for all legal matters
- Analyze and review legal agreements, legislation and documents for the company
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to department especially on contract
- Support the review and reporting of progress of outstanding litigation
- Provide inputs to form business deals and contracts
- Read and understand the contracts and agreements of the company to identify possible problems.
- Support the drafting of legal documents by creating preliminary drafts of legal documents and correspondence
- Assist in reviewing draft legal documents to ensure compliance with all statutory or legal requirements
- Prepare reports, letters and agreements
- Keep proper documentation of all legal documents for maintaining confidentiality of business transactions and proprietary documents
- Any other duties as assigned by the Company Secretary / Legal Adviser.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Degree in Law (LLB)
- Minimum of 4 years post call to bar experience in a corporate environment
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- Gender: Male or Female (Preferable)
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Knowledge of Company and Employment Laws
- Contract Drafting
- Research and Administrative Tasks
- Relationship Management
- Good Planning and Organisational Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer Literate and Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- A logical thinker who pays attention to details
- Excellent time management skills.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the e-mail
Submit a hard copy of their CV and motivation letter at:
No 4 Odienna Close, Off Libreville Street,
Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse 2 – Abuja.
Call for enquiries: 09050126891.