Bolin Bakeries and Catering company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Monitor legal risks in documentation, structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings and make court appearances when required.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Offer legal advice to Company on all issues as requested.
- Perform other administrative duties as required by company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Current license to practice law
- At least 2 years’ post law school experience in similar role
- Applicant must be resident in Warri Delta State, male preferably and should be within 25-35 years of age
Skills / Competence:
- Proven comparable law firm experience
- Proven background on corporate law (contract law, tax law, land law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, licensing)
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the heading “Application for the position of Legal Officer”