The Malvern College Hong Kong is now encouraging talented international students to participate in its Leadership funding for the academic year 2020-2021.
The purpose of this award programme is to recognize students who have been demonstrating innovative and initiative-driven leadership that has a meaningful impact on their academic work and/or community environments.
The sponsorship will cover followings:
- Application fee, full tuition and annual capital waiver for qualified aspirants
- Support of leadership project while enrolled at Malvern College Hong Kong
- Excellent international and diverse learning environment
- Co-curricular and academic enrichment program
- Higher education consultation and university application support.
- How to Apply: If you want to enlist in this award program, then you are compulsory to take admission in any degree coursework at the university. After that, you will be automatically considered for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers must have to submit mentor recommendation form, a personal statement with a description of leadership profile and motivation, parent statement, previous two years’ school reports, Copy of passport and HK ID card (if applicable), recent photograph, passport-size.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students need to accomplish the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: Students, whose previous education has not been predominantly in the English language, will have to provide proof of their proficiency.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARHIP TO STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND 2020-2021