La Trobe University is inviting aspirants to apply for Turkey Scholarships. The award programme is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding programme supports undergraduate and postgraduate aspirants who want to complete their studies in Australia.
La Trobe University Information
Established in 1964, La Trobe University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Melbourne (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Victoria. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Bendigo, Albury-Wodonga. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, La Trobe University (LTU) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: 35,000-39,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. La Trobe University (LTU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 54 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Turkey
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: The scholarship shall be available to an applicant who:
- Be a citizen of Turkey.
- Be a new international student applying for Semester 2, Term 4, 5, 6 (2020) and Semester 1, 2 and Summer 1 (2021).
- Be a full-fee paying student
La Trobe Turkey Award will cover tuition fees for high achieving international students accepted into their undergraduate and postgraduate programs. This scholarship is worth between 20% to 30% reduction on annual tuition fees for the duration of your studies.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, seekers must have to take admission in an Undergraduate and postgraduate program at the university. After that, you will automatically be considered for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirementsin order to be able to study at the university.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN INDIA 2020-2021