If you are facing financial crises to pay your education fee, then you have a fantastic opportunity to apply for the Graduate Research Scholarships provided by La Trobe University. The studentship is open for the academic year 2020-21.
The award programme is accessible for talented students who want to study the graduate degree programme at the university.
La Trobe University Information
Established in 1964, La Trobe University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Melbourne (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Victoria. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Bendigo, Albury-Wodonga. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, La Trobe University (LTU) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: 35,000-39,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. La Trobe University (LTU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 54 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate research in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students have to complete the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled fulltime research coursework at the university
- Applicants for the doctoral scholarship must have complete a master by research
- Candidates for masters programme must be complete class honour degree
Each Winning students will receive all the following:
- The funding for up to three and a half (3.5 years) years for a doctoral degree or 22 months for a Masters by research, with a value of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate)
- A fee-relief funding for up to four years to undertake a doctoral degree or two years to undertake a Masters by research at La Trobe University
- Students will get opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers and have access to our suite of professional development programs
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this award program, you are recommended to take admission in undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at this university. After being registered, candidates will be automatically relevant for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit a resume, academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study at La Trobe, you have to accomplish the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Candidates need to prove any evidence of English language proficiency to study at La Trobe.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD