The Government of Korea is inviting candidates to become a part of the Support Scholarships. All the talented candidates can apply for the academic session 2020-2021.
The programme main purpose is to motivate and support those applicants who are facing financial hardships.
The Government will provide the fund of a Maximum of 5,000,000 per month to all the international applicants.
- How to Apply: Complete application form has to be filled online for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have one copy of the printed application form from the system after an online application and a passport copy. Enrollment certificate and transcript, one copy of TOPIK score. In the transfer case, the entire semester transcript issued by the previous school (domestic university) must also be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SPAIN 2020-2021