Kyungpook National University is currently inviting high achieving students from around the world to apply for its outstanding Graduate programme.
This funding opportunity is exclusively open for master & doctoral programs for the academic year 2020-21. It will help students by covering the full-tuition fee of an approved course.
Kyungpook National University Information
Established in 1946, Kyungpook National University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Daegu (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Korea, Kyungpook National University is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 25,000-29,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Kyungpook National University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 73 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open for master & doctoral programs which is 2 years long and combined master & doctoral program which is 4 years long.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must hold an offer of study in an applicable program
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply separately for this application as all the candidates will automatically be selected for this application after getting enrolled in an approved course.
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the application for admission, candidates must provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-native English user, then you must provide proof of your proficiency in the English language. To get direct entry in this program, you must have TOEFL with the score of 530(CBT 197, iBT 71), IELTS with the score of 5.5, CEFR B2, TEPS with the score of 600, TOEIC with the score of 700 or higher.
Benefits: This support will help students by covering the full-tuition fee of graduate programs.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CANADA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA 2020-2021