A reputable company in the Oil & Gas industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, Sales, or related field.
- Proven 2 -3 years’ experience in key account management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.