Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the Kenkyu-Shorei Scholarship offered by the Ritsumeikan University.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage the research activities by supporting the tuition of graduate students who have achieved excellence in their field of research.
Ritsumeikan University Information
Founded in 1899, Ritsumeikan University is a private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Kyoto (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan, Ritsumeikan University is a coeducational higher education institution. Ritsumeikan University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 119 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 10-20% making this Japanese higher education organization a most selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: To empower with this educational award, aspirants have to enrol in the doctoral program at the university. After taking affirmation, you can ask for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Submit the transcripts or certificate of academic records, proof of permanent residency.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a master degree from a recognized university in JJapan or overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to provide evidence of Japanese language proficiency by standardized test scores.
Benefits: The Ritsumeikan University will provide the 100% reduction in tuition fee for deserving students.
APPLY FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIP BELOW:
1.SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN USA
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THE UK