Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a renowned Aviation firm located in Lagos State requires the services of:
Job Title: Junior Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Junior Marketing Manager role covers the execution of comprehensive marketing strategies to drive website traffic, generate quality leads, and ultimately attendees to relevant conferences and exhibitions, using a full range of direct and online marketing channels.
- The junior marketing manager supports the marketing managers in all aspects of the marketing plan execution.
- The ideal candidate will be innovative, organized, up to date on the latest online platforms, be social media savvy, have strong communication skills, be detail orientated and ambitious.
- The Junior Marketing Manager reports directly to the Marketing Director and works closely with all departments including production, customer service, operations, database and sales teams.
- Working closely with Marketing Managers to implement an integrated marketing strategy for the entire exhibition/conference including exhibitor, conference and visitor campaigns
- Contribute information and ideas to the strategy process
- Analysis of existing database for use of DM
- Initiates, directs and quality checks database build to ensure effective marketing channels for all target audiences. Sourcing of relevant lists for research.
- Manages and reports on delivery against plan and objectives
- Setting up and fulfilment of media deals with external organisations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to show budget.
- Ensuring event websites are fully up to date with latest information
- Management of PR agency in co-ordination with the show manager
- Coordination of design and production of marketing collateral, including sales brochures, conference brochures, visitor tickets, print advertisements, web banners/emails etc.
- Setting up of e-mail campaigns and execution
- Content sourcing in line with event topics and drivers
- Proofing of marketing materials in conjunction with show manager
- Updating and adhering to agreed marketing budget
- Monitors and reports on project activities
- Participates in review of marketing activities using measurement data
- Providing KPI reports for weekly meetings.
- University Degree holder with proven work experience in Sales management or Marketing
- Exposure and network in the Aviation industry
- Air Craft Line Maintenance background is a plus
- 1-3 years of supervisory/managerial experience required in the same field
- Must be an expert.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Numerical Skills.
- IT Skills.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online