Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant (Manufacturing)
Job Code: JAC001
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Ability to match all incoming invoices with purchase order and payments, input and code invoices to project and cost centre, verify and process employee expense claims, review and maintain proper filing of both incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Ability to maintain schedule of pay runs based on standard company payment terms, update and maintain vendor database in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform weekly bank reconciliation, deliveries and supplier statement reconciliations, and support the month end process by providing standard supporting documentation to the Account Head.
- Ability to manage receivable ageing schedule, report on aged payablesÂ plus other ad hoc reporting where applicable, handle payable account inquiries from internal and external sources and submit payables reports as well as project cost recognition schedule to Account Head on weekly basis.
- Ability to compile withholding tax and value added tax relating to invoices and maintain updated schedule of withholding tax, value added tax, PAYEE, and other statutory payments.
- Ability to utilize database software to organize financial account information and participate in monthly stock-count exercise.
- Ability to maintain general imprest as well as operating imprest and provide weekly imprest reports, receivable ageing report as well as bank reconciliation report.
- Ability to Report to the Finance Head and perform other functions as may be directed by the Account Head.
- B.Sc. in Accounting with minimum of four years’ relevant experience.
- Possession of M.Sc, MBA, is desirable and a professional certificate- ICAN is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for an interview.