Johnson & Johnson and One Young World are offering the Virtual international awards Program. This scheme is exclusively open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program aims to support the next generation of global and community-based health leaders to develop the skills and tools they need to drive health and well-being in underserved communities.
- Aged 18 – 30*
- Nationals of all countries are elligible to apply for this program.
- Young leaders from non-governmental organisations, social enterprises, community-based organisations or individual leaders/entrepreneurs who are making a positive impact within their local community through the delivery of care to vulnerable people, their families and communities. This may include activities undertaken by nurses, midwives, community health workers, formal/informal (family) caregivers and healthcare professionals trainees (both clinical and non-clinical)
- Health Care Professionals who are classified as Government Officials within their home country will need approval from their employer.
- Important: Selected scholars must be available to commit 10% of their time to the program, over the 6-month program period (March 2021 – August 2021).
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative idea Interest and engagement in sharing and learning from others.
- Skills: enthusiastic, pro-active, creative, eager to improve, not afraid to change the status quo, team player, good communicator and project management.
The program provides an accelerated learning opportunity covering:
- Access to virtually attend the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich
- Participation in the 2021 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program
- Participate in a six month accelerated learning and development program including global kick off and debrief calls, virtual learning sessions and global ScopeAthons (working and learning with other NGOs and/or social enterprises to create practical, feasible and innovative solutions in the field of ie climate change, public health, etc.)
- Individual coaching with senior Johnson & Johnson leaders
- Buddy Team support: Teams of 2021 Johnson & Johnson OYW delegates, called buddy teams, supporting scholars pre, during and post Summit in furthering their aspiration and creating innovative solutions based on pre-defined needs
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, applicants must submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: For being applied for this education award, candidates must submit a video personal statement and letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For being applied for this education award, requisites must have previous studies certificates.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have a good English command since the OYW summit is entirely in English.
Benefits: The scholarship winners will receive an educational fund during their course.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWIN SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN FRANCE 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN FINLAND 2020-2021