Apply for this mind-blowing International Scholarship scheme and get a 25% to 100% tuition fee waiver on any undergraduate degree programme available at Jeonbuk National University.
This program encourages bright new entrants with outstanding academic achievements to gain higher education at Jeonbuk National University.
Jeju International University Information
Founded in 1997, Jeju International University is a private higher education institution located in the large town of Seogwipo (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Jeju. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Korea, Jeju International University (JIU) is a coeducational higher education institution. Jeju International University (JIU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in different fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: Please check the criteria out before going for the next step:
- Must be prospective international students
- Must have applied for an undergraduate course at the university.
- How to Apply: All the candidates, who have applied for an approved course, will be eligible to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: All the entrants might be asked to provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The University recognizes the following English courses for most of the programs: TOEFL, iBT 80, IELTS, and TEPS.
Benefits: Eligible candidates will get a 25% to 100% waiver on the fee of any approved undergraduate course.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD