Furman University is pleased to present a James B. Duke Scholarships for exceptional students who want to earn a degree from United State’s prestigious university.
The scholarship aims to support international students who are going to take part in any degree programme at Furman University.
Furman University Information
Founded in 1826, Furman University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Greenville (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), South Carolina. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, Furman University (FU) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 3,000-3,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Furman University (FU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 193 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 60-70% making this US higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Full tuition, renewable for four years
- A stipend of up to $2,000 for a Furman, faculty-led Study Away experience
- A stipend of up to $3,000 for a summer internship or research experience
- Participation in the Riley Institute’s Advantage Scholars, a four-day residential program for incoming freshmen to discuss real-world issues and build community
- Membership in Furman’s Community of Scholars, which provides faculty mentors, as well as social, cultural, and intellectual programming throughout the year
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students must have to enrol in any degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your high school transcripts, high school reports and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: In order to take admission at the university, students must have standardized SAT and ACT scores.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to be proficient in the written and spoken the English language.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN IRELAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN JAPAN 2020-2021