Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Sydney is providing the Ivan Roberts International Scholarships for the session 2020/2021. The funding is available to pursue postgraduate and postgraduate research degree coursework.
The programme aims to assist excellent students who attain the highest pass at graduation for postgraduate study at an approved institution.
Western Sydney University Information
Established in 1989, Western Sydney University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Penrith (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), New South Wales. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Bankstown, Nirimba, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, Liverpool City, Parramatta South, Parramatta City, Penrith, Sydney City, Sydney Olympic Park, Westmead. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, Western Sydney University (WSU) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: 40,000-44,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Western Sydney University (WSU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate and Postgraduate Research degree programme in Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be about to graduate from their Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor at the University of Sydney, or have graduated from a Bachelor of Law or Juris Doctor from the University of Sydney within the last two years.
- Must have applied for or have an unconditional offer of admission for full-time studies in a postgraduate coursework degree or research degree within the Sydney Law School at the University of Sydney.
The grant is valued at $50,000 for one year only and will become tenable once the applicant has enrolled in their eligible program with the University of Sydney.
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate and postgraduate research at the University of Sydney. After being registered, you must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit academic transcripts, CV/resume, research proposal (only required for applicants applying for a research degree), and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: The support will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, and personal statements which demonstrate the applicant’s (1) leadership experience, communication skills, personal interests, and community engagement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN UKRAINE 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN BRAZIL 2020-2021