With the motive of rewarding students talent in Germany, the IUBH University of Applied Sciences is providing Online Scholarships. The programme is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
The educational funding supports international students who want to undertake a Bachelor and Master Degree programme.
IUBH Duales Studium Information
Founded in 1998, IUBH Duales Studium (IUBH University of Applied Sciences) is a for-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Erfurt (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Thuringia. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Bad Honnef, Berlin, Düsseldorf, München. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Thüringer Ministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Kultur (Thuringian Ministry of Education, Science and Culture), IUBH Duales Studium (IUBH) is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 250-499 students) coeducational higher education institution. IUBH Duales Studium (IUBH) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 21 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 70-80% making this German higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Sc. Data Science (180 ECTS), M.Sc. Computer Science in Cyber Security (60 ECTS), M.Sc. Artificial Intelligence (60 or 120 ECTS), M.Sc. Data Science (60 or 120 ECTS), MBA Master of Business Administration (60 or 120 ECTS), MBA in Big Data Management (90 ECTS), MBA in IT Management (90 ECTS), MBA in Marketing (90 ECTS), MBA in Engineering Management (90 ECTS), an MBA in Finance & Accounting (90 ECTS).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Open for female applicants who can demonstrate leadership and management potential in a global business environment both with extraordinary academic merits and with an established record of accomplishment of excellence in their chosen career.
- Students with a proven outstanding career achievement in a technical field that will contribute to the peer learning experience at IUBH.
- Candidates who possess the entrepreneurial spirit and have a proven track record of starting or bring part of a start-up.
- Students who can show that they have completed an online programme, whether a short or long programme.
IUBH Online gives you the chance to save study costs starting at 66%, when you are eligible for one of The grants. You will get a fully accredited German degree. The degree will not differ from the IUBH On-Campus degree. You even have the chance to do your last semester on campus in Germany with our SMART-Entry Option.
- How to Apply: To grasp this opportunity, applicants must take admission in a Bachelor and Master’s Degree program at the University of Applied Sciences. Please make use of our Scholarship Calculator, fill it out, and complete the application, so our student recruitment team can work on your scholarship request.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a tabular CV, “Letter of Motivation” (1-2 DIN A4 pages, English), Diploma, Copy of your identity card and Passport photo with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA 2020-2021