Get your undergraduate degree in Saudi Arabia! Applications are exclusively open for the Fully-Funded Bachelor of Science International Scholarship at the Islamic University of Madinah.
The study programme is open for international students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the university in Saudi Arabia.
Islamic University of Madinah Information
Established in 1961, Islamic University of Madinah is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the large city of Medina (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Al Madinah. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia, Islamic University of Madinah (IU) is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 6,000-6,999 students) men only higher education institution formally affiliated with the Islamic religion. Islamic University of Madinah (IU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
The Islamic University of Madinah will give you the following benefits: –
- A free plane ticket upon admission, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines.
- A monthly allowance.
- An extra benefit for students who achieve the grade of excellence.
- Free furnished accommodation for non-married students.
- The food at the university restaurant, for a small monthly fee.
- Quality healthcare at the university hospital.
- Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as regular organized ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) trips.
- Use of the social, training, and sports facilities at the university.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the Islamic University of Madinah. After that, they can complete the online application system for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate
- High School/GCSE/A-level Transcript
- Testimony of Conduct
- Birth Certificate
- Passport (where applicable)
- Identity Card (where applicable).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN DENMARK 2020-2021