At Aquarian Consult, our vision is to add value and change people’s live positively. Since 2008, we have tried very hard to stick with our motto. In striving to keep up with our vision, we have trained over 30,000 people and supported many small medium and large businesses. Having supported businesses in the last 11 years, we are now refocusing our energies to not just the business but the teams within the business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Job Code: AJ01-54
- The IT Officer maintains the computer network of the organization
- Providing IT Support, monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems.
- Examine existing IT systems.
- Defines application problem by conferring with the management team; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Running regular checks on network access, data security and backup systems.
- Configure and handle routers and Install Firewall
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, firewalls, software deployment, security updates, etc.
- Create and maintain existing websites
- Web content Management and development
- Preparation of I.T budgets
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Protect systems and servers from external and internal threat by Analyzing and evaluating systems security vulnerabilities
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Maintaining company networks
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Updating and maintaining OS and software to the latest release
- Implement security tools and practices across servers and applications/services.
- Understands software development.
Requirement and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Management Sciences, or relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years post NYSC related work experience.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Understand servers
- Website Development
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware/software systems
- Networking skills
- Good Communication skills – written and verbal
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work within timelines in a fast paced environment.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.