Do you want to pursue a master’s degree at a recognised university in Sweden? If so, then you must take a look at the IPOET Scholarships offered by the Chalmers University of Technology.
There are fifty awards available for non-EU/EEA students commencing in postgraduate degree coursework at the university in Sweden.
Chalmers tekniska högskola Information
Established in 1829, Chalmers tekniska högskola (Chalmers University of Technology) is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Göteborg (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), Vastra Gotaland County. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Utbildningsdepartementet, Sverige (Ministry of Education and Research, Sweden), Chalmers tekniska högskola (CHALMERS) is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 9,000-9,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Chalmers tekniska högskola (CHALMERS) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 189 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 80-90% making this Swedish higher education organization a least selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- 75% reduction of the tuition fees
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following documents: certificates and diplomas from previous university studies, transcripts of completed courses and grades, relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID, curriculum vitae (CV), letter of motivation, letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a bachelors degree certificate in a relevant subject area and have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission at Chalmers, applicants have to fulfil the minimum language requirements of the university.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN JAPAN 2020-2021