The University of Stirling is offering the INTO Stirling Enhanced Progression Scholarships for outstanding candidates who wish to obtain an undergraduate degree from a reputated university in the United Kingdom.
The main motive of this educational bursary is to attract high achieving participants for undertaking an undergraduate programme in September 2020
University of Stirling Information
Established in 1967, University of Stirling is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the medium-sized town of Stirling (population range of 10,000-49,999 inhabitants), Scotland. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Inverness, Stornoway. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, University of Stirling is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Stirling offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 52 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 10-20% making this UK higher education organization a most selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Africa, ASEAN, Latin America and Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must meet the eligibility criteria-
- The candidate must receive a conditional or unconditional offer to study a bachelor degree program at the university
- An applicant must be a full-time student
- The grant is for aspirants to directly entering into a bachelor degree program at the University’s Stirling campus.
- The University of Stirling is offering all the following study expenses:
- Students who progress with an overall score of 70% and above – £4,000 fee waiver
- Students who progress with an overall score of 60% to 69% – £3,000 fee waiver
- Students who progress with an overall score of 50% to 59% – £2,000 fee waiver
- How to Apply: No formal application is required for the fund. All eligible participants who take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: While applying to the university, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: An ideal candidate must satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD