The United Arab Emirates University is awarding a scholarship opportunity to individuals who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution. The purpose of the “PhD Scholarship” is to recruit high achieving graduate students in certain majors at UAEU and provide them with full and continuous financial support to pursue their graduate studies at UAEU.
United Arab Emirates University Information
Established in 1976, United Arab Emirates University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the small city of Al-Ain (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), Abu Dhabi. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
- Applicants must have a GPA ≥ 3.5/4.0 in Master degree.
- Applicants must have no employment or other financial sponsorship.
- Applicants must have dissertation in one of the UAE priority sectors (Renewable Energy, Transportation, Health, Water, Technology, Space).
- Applicants must meet the PhD admission requirements and apply here.
- Full tuition waiver.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Health insurance (if needed).
- Extra Bonus:
- Up to AED 3,000 from supervisor’s external research project, or.
- Up to AED 2,000 from supervisor’s internal research project.
- Complete the Admission application.
- Complete and submit the PhD Scholarship application and all required documents.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SWITZERLAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THAILAND 2020-2021