Tilburg University opens doors to deserving students towards prestigious Research Master’s scholarships to study in the Netherlands.
The funded programs are available for students with a non-EU/EEA nationality who want to pursue a research master program at the university.
Universiteit van Tilburg Information
Established in 1927, Universiteit van Tilburg (Tilburg University) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Tilburg (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), North Brabant. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministerie van Onderwijs, Cultuur en Wetenschap, Nederland (Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Netherlands), Universiteit van Tilburg is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Catholic religion. Universiteit van Tilburg offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 92 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 60-70% making this Dutch higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
The university will provide the tuition fee between € 11,100 and € 14,600 for the successful candidates.
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you will be automatically considered for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to submit a previous transcript for applying for this grant.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted in the degree program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY IN INDONESIA 2020-2021