MINES Paris Tech-CEMEF is giving an opportunity for high-calibre students to apply for PhD Thesis Position. The grant is open for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational bursary is available for domestic & international applicants commencing in the PhD degree programme in Textiles recycling, making new high-added-value materials in France.
MINES ParisTech Information
Established in 1783, MINES ParisTech (National Graduate School of Engineering, Paris) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the metropolis of Paris (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants), Ile-de-France. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur, de la Recherche et de l’Innovation, France (Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, France), MINES ParisTech (ENSMP) is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. MINES ParisTech (ENSMP) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 236 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 0-10% making this French higher education organization a most selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
MINES ParisTech-CEMEF will provide a handsome gross annual salary of about 26k€ to eligible candidates for the academic year 2020-2021.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, aspirants are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Your most recent CV
- Detailed, official proof of your grades during your most recent studies(maximum 3)
- One or more references from professors or heads of training programmes
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirement of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SPAIN 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SWEDEN 2020-2021