- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in law on the Human Rights Nudge Project.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained a degree that corresponds to the Danish Master of Laws or equivalent qualifications. Please visit for more information. Applicants must have obtained a minimum overall grade average of 8.2 or above at the Master’s level in accordance with the Danish grading scale (for the Danish scale, see here ).
- Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills. Applicants must be able to teach at an academic level in Danish or English and to follow PhD courses in English.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SOUTH KOREA 2021-2022
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SPAIN 2021-2022