The Department of Odontology at University of Copenhagen is looking ambitious and motivated candidates for the PhD Scholarship in Community Dentistry.
This is a full-time position available for 3-years to the worldwide applicants. The project aims to investigate the use and effect of public subsidy through the Active Social Policy Act in citizens receiving cash benefit.
Københavns Universitet Information
Established in 1479, Københavns Universitet (University of Copenhagen) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Copenhagen (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Capital Region of Denmark. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Uddannelses- og Forskningsministeriet (Ministry of Higher Education and Science, Denmark), Københavns Universitet (KU) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: 35,000-39,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Københavns Universitet (KU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 540 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity candidates must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Cover letter (motivation for applying including a description of the applicant’s research profile)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Diploma and transcripts of records (collated into one file)
- List of publications
- Other relevant documents/information
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
Benefits: The University of Copenhagen will provide an educational fund to the winning candidates.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN FRANCE 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN GERMANY 2020-2021