The University of Liverpool is pleased to announce its PhD Positionsfor highly talented International students who want to pursue their PhD degree in the UK.
This educational award is accessible for brilliant worldwide students commencing in a PhD degree program at the university.
University of Liverpool Information
Established in 1881, University of Liverpool is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Liverpool (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), North West England. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, University of Liverpool (UoL) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Liverpool (UoL) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 138 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
The University of Liverpool will provide a salary to the high achieving candidates for the academic year 2020-2021.
- How to Apply: To apply, you are recommended to take admission at the University of Liverpool.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their academic transcripts, certificates, English language certificates, and personal statement with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be in good academic standing at your home University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have good knowledge of the English Language.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN PHILIPPINES 2020-2021