Start your academic journey in the UK. Swansea University is accepting applications for its Excellence Scholarships to provide financial assistance for international students during the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational award supports highly motivated students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in the UK.
Swansea University Information
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: BA, BEng, BSc, LLB, MA, MSc, MEng, MSci, and LLM.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have applied for and received an offer to study at Swansea University at Undergraduate or Master’s level.
- Must have demonstrated excellence in their academic performance.
Successful undergraduate applicants will receive up to £6,000 (£4,000 awarded in Year 1 and £2,000 awarded in Year 2 subject to achieving a 65% average). Postgraduate students will get up to £4,000 at Swansea University in the UK for the session 2020/2021.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity programme, applicants must take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at Swansea University. Once you are ready to apply please complete an Excellence application Form and return to ido-at-swansea.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, transcripts of the previous study, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN UAE 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA 2020-2021