Trent University is giving you a chance to expand your career in the right direction through its International Entrance Scholarships.
The programme is open for international students who want to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Trent University Information
Founded in 1963, Trent University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Peterborough (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Ontario. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Oshawa. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Ontario, Trent University (TU) is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 7,000-7,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Trent University (TU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 56 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 70-80% making this Canadian higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $1,000 to $3,000 to complete their education in Canada.
- How to Apply: To capture the educational opportunity, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. All students applying to Trent are automatically considered for Trent University Entrance Scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: A high school in progress or, if completed, final transcript. Normally, an in-progress transcript must include Grade 12, 1st term results.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 70% average
- Each applicant is reviewed on an individual basis for meeting the English Language Proficiency requirement.
- Language Requirement: It is important to your success at Trent that you are proficient in both spoken and written English. All students must demonstrate a command of English sufficient to meet the demands of classroom instruction, written assignments, and participation in tutorials and discussions.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SWITZERLAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CHINA 2020-2021