Do you need financial support for your studies in Pakistan? If yes, then you can apply the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Scholarship which is funded by Bahria University.
The grant is available for students of Bahria University who have an interest in pursuing a career in International Humanitarian Law (IHL).
Bahria is a comprehensive university having multidisciplinary programs that include Health Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Computer Sciences, Management Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Psychology and Maritime Studies.
Why at Bahria University? It has steadily grown into one of the leading higher education institutions in Pakistan. It plays a major role in grooming future leaders who can make a positive difference to the world around them.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: Bahria University
Course Level: International Humanitarian Law Program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken in Pakistan
Bahria University Information
Founded in 2000, Bahria University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Islamabad (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Islamabad CT. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Karachi, Lahore. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan, Bahria University (BU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Bahria University (BU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in the International Humanitarian Law degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: These opportunities are available for the following cases:
- Candidates must be citizens and permanent residents of Pakistan.
- Candidates must not be employed anywhere.
- Candidates must hold an unconditional admission letter from BUI.
- Candidates must be committed to pursuing studies/research in International Humanitarian Law.
- Candidates also satisfy the selection criteria set out by ICRC and BUI by completing the application form.
- How to apply: For applying, candidates need to take admission to the university. After taking the admission applicants can download the application form and apply for this application program.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a study award, applicants must have all previous academic transcripts and certificates.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
- Benefit: The candidates will receive various award amounts through apply this funded study.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SOUTH KOREA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN MALAYSIA 2020-2021