Take your skills to the next level with the help of international awards programme. The programme is organized by the University of Oulu.
This funding program is exclusively available for candidates of any nationality and will grant the award of EUR 1,000 to start a career in the architecture field.
Oulun yliopisto Information
Founded in 1958, Oulun yliopisto (University of Oulu) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the large town of Oulu (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Northern Ostrobothnia. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Opetus- ja kulttuuriministeriö, Suomi (Ministry of Education and Culture, Finland), Oulun yliopisto is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Oulun yliopisto offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 61 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades.
Scholars will receive the amount of EUR 1,000 to complete their studies in Finland. There are twenty awards available for international students.
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of passport or identity card, copy of higher degree certificate in the original language.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant has obtained their first academic degree, normally a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, from an institution of higher education.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN ISRAEL 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN DENMARK 2020-2021