With the aim of enabling students to pursue an undergraduate degree programme in Indonesia, President University is actively offering a helpful International Scholarship scheme.
This award will be allocated to students based on merit in the academic year 2020-21. There is no restriction on nationality.
Universitas Presiden Information
Founded in 2004, Universitas Presiden (President University) is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the medium-sized city of Jababeka (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), West Java. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Menara Batavia, South Jakarta. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Kementerian Riset, Teknologi, dan Pendidikan Tinggi, Republik Indonesia (Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia), Universitas Presiden (UP) is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Universitas Presiden (UP) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 15 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 10-20% making this Indonesian higher education organization a most selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in business, engineering, computer science, humanities, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must take part in an undergraduate program at the university.
The grant is of US$ 2500 that will cover the educational expenses such as tuition fees and housing.
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process as all the candidates are eligible to win the opportunity after applying for an undergraduate program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants of an undergraduate degree program must hold a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The University recognizes the following English qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL IBT, and Pearson.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND 2020-2021