Studying abroad is always an adventure filled with financial challenges. If you want to remove your financial barriers, apply for the international awards at Central Washington University.
The motive of the bursary is to attract international students who are going to start an undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the university.
North China University of Water Resources and Electric Power Information
Founded in 1951, North China University of Water Resources and Electric Power is a higher education institution located in the metropolis of Zhengzhou (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants), Henan. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education, Henan Province, North China University of Water Resources and Electric Power is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. North China University of Water Resources and Electric Power offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
Central Washington University will provide up to $12,800 for students to cover their study expenses in the USA.
- How to Apply: Students are required to take admission in the undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach transcripts, confidential financial statement, bank statement, copy of passport and letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit one of the following English proficiency requirements:
- TOEFL score (525 for paper-based, 195 for computer-based, 71 for internet-based)
- Duolingo English Test
- IELTS score of 6.0
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CZECH REPUBLIC 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SWEDEN 2020-2021