Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Ref Id: sfh-65062
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Finance & Accounts
Contract Duration: One-year (renewable)
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Review financial activities of the project to ensure compliance to contract terms, donor rules and regulations.
- S/He will audit field offices to ensure compliance to policies and complete documentation relating to the donor policies.
- S/He will conduct a semi-annual review of operations to ensure compliance with policies and procedures as per SFH and donor rules on financial reporting, procurement, payroll, etc.
- S/He will assist in the mid-year and annual stock count and fixed asset count.
- S/He will investigate any fraud-related issues.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a first degree in Accounting or any related field of study.
- Must have five (5) years’ experience in internal audit or NGO Finance & Project Management.
- Registered membership of ACA or ACCA or any other related professional body will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competency required:
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Ability to analyse financial matters, resolve issues promptly and accurately.
- Attention to detail, excellent analytical skills and sound independent judgement.
- Good communication skills and report writing skills.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate-level office software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, spreadsheets and database.
- Hands-on experience using ERP (SAP) or financial management MIS will an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY