Workforce Group – Our client, a joint Venture Automobile company set up to construct and operate an automobile assembly plant in Nigeria is seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Team Lead
Report To: Managing Director
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing enterprise-wide information.
Scope of Responsibility:
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for all information technology assets and infrastructure within and around the organization.
- To be responsible for all IT infrastructure within and around the organization and manage enterprise-wide information assets.
- Ensure all IT infrastructure needed for the smooth running of the business are available and accessible as authorized and monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Ensure Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA) of all company’s information assets.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics, Information Technology, Information System Management.
- Knowledge of Cisco, Oracle, Microsoft and Enterprise Resource Planning Applications (ERP) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience.
- Attention to details
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY