HELP University is delighted to announce the Industry Partner Bursary for motivated and talented candidates in Malaysia. The grant is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
The educational award is designed for both domestic and international aspirants who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the university in Malaysia.
HELP University Information
Established in 1986, HELP University is a private higher education institution located in the large city of Kuala Lumpur (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Kementerian Pendidikan Tinggi (Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia), HELP University is a coeducational higher education institution. HELP University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the awards, applicants first have to take admission to the HELP University. After that, candidates must complete and submit an online application form via email to application-at-help.edu.my
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a one (1) set of certified photocopies of all academic certificates, two (2) passport-size photographs (non-returnable), a photocopy of your identity card, a copy of your sponsor letter (if applicable), and a certified copy of your previous qualification to claim for exemption (if applicable).
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Benefits: HELP University will provide 30% bursary off the tuition fees for the entire program.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AFRICA 2020-2021