Unlock the opportunities to achieve your career goals by becoming a part of the Indonesia Merit Scholarship offered by the National University of Ireland.
This scholarship scheme is awarded to recognize and reward, especially the achievement of Indonesian students. It is of €4,000 and available for any undergraduate and postgraduate coursework in any field.
National University of Ireland, Galway Information
Established in 1845, National University of Ireland, Galway is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Galway (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), County Galway. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Skills, Ireland, National University of Ireland, Galway (NUI Galway) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. National University of Ireland, Galway (NUI Galway) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be Indonesian students
- Must have taken admission in an undergraduate and graduate program.
All the successful candidates will receive an award of €4,000 that will be a great help toward the educational expenses of the selected candidates.
- How to Apply: If your application for admission has been accepted and you have received an offer to study at the university, then you can apply.
- Supporting Documents: For this application , you must send a personal statement covering the following points to [email protected]
- Your interest in studying in NUI Galway
- How you foresee your relationship with NUI Galway developing in the future;
- How you will promote links with NUI Galway, both during your scholarship tenure and as alumni.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: The university expects from all candidates to have the following level of English language ability:
- IELTS, Cambridge C1 Advanced, Cambridge C2 Advanced, TOEFL, Pearson PTE, and Duolingo English Test.
APPLY FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS BELOW:
1.SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SWITZERLAND
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SOUTH KOREA