Imarticus Learning Inc. is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its Right to Education programme in India. The award is available to pursue an undergraduate programme for the session 2020/2021.
The programme supports international students who want to make their careers across industries such as financial services, analytics and AI, business analysis, and core technology.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in Finance, Analytics, and Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a household income of below INR 2, 50,000.
- The successful completion of a written assessment.
- The successful completion of a personal interview by industry experts.
Imarticus Learning Inc. will offer up to 75% off on program fees for overseas students. In addition to this, it also provides course material, certification, mentorship, and placement support.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , you must download and fill out the application form available on the Imarticus Learning Inc. website. After that, you must walk into any Imarticus Learning Centre with your completed application, speak to a career counsellor, and identify career paths and the most suited program for you. At last, you have to submit the filled-out form at the Imarticus Learning Centre.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Language Requirement: Evidence of excellent written and oral skills in English.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA 2020-2021