Broadoak Schools – We aim at offering a complete education for life, helping our pupils realize their full potentials by providing a secure setting with individual attention and a mixture of traditional and modern teaching methods; thus the imagination can be kindled and academic potentials fulfilled.
Our vision is to establish a secure and caring environment in which imagination is kindled and potentials fulfilled. To achieve excellence through a holistic approach to the development of every aspect of the individual. Teaching and learning will be fun and rewarding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Teacher
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To teach exceptional lessons that engage and challenge all students
- To create a supportive and stimulating learning environment in the classroom that helps all students to make excellent progress and develop as learners.
- To make a significant contribution to the values and ethos of the school.
- To actively promote and uphold all school policies, for example behaviour policy, assessment policy.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities Teaching and Learning
- With direction from the Head of Department and within the context of the school’s curriculum and schemes of work, plan and prepare effective lessons.
- Teach engaging and effective lessons that motivate, inspire and improve pupil attainment.
- Ensure students acquire and consolidate knowledge, skills and understanding appropriate to the subject taught.
- Ensure that all students achieve at least at chronological age level or, if well below level, make significant and continuing progress towards achieving at chronological age level.
- Direct and supervise support staff assigned to lessons and when required participate in related recruitment and selection activities.
- Organise trips and visits to enhance the learning experience of all students.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.