A reputable school located in Abuja that has maintained an outstanding standard is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Teacher
Location: Maitama, Abuja
- We are looking for a diligent, skilled and experienced ICT Teacher to teach ICT / CODING to Scholars and coordinate all ICT related teaching processes.
- To teach ICT and coding, ensure that appropriate study materials are available in good time.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner using visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Create a comfortable learning environment, maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders andparticipate in regular meetings
- Ensure that homework, when given, is marked to provide timely feedback to pupils, mark and evaluate pupils work and write reports.
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Attend relevant meetings including weekly School meeting.
- Operate within school policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of B.Sc in ICT related field.
- Good coding knowledge and ability to teach.
- Good knowledge of Web and Graphic design
- Good knowledge of MS Office package and other software.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Teaching experience is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Networking and Hardware is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.