Hohai University is pleased to announce the IAHR-Hohai funding for talented candidates in China. The grant is open for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational award is available for highly motivated international students who are going to pursue their PhD degree in the hydro-environment area at Hohai University.
Hohai University Information
Established in 1915, Hohai University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the metropolis of Nanjing (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants), Jiangsu. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Changzhou. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Education Department, Jiangsu Province, Hohai University (HHU) is a coeducational higher education institution. Hohai University (HHU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 104 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
The program covers tuition, accommodation, comprehensive insurance and a monthly allowance of 3500RMB.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students are requested to submit all the following supporting documents:
- Scanned copy of your passport, which should be valid at least until August 30, 2021
- Scanned copy of any pages in your passport showing existing China-related visas
- Certificate of your Masters (or equivalent diploma) degree – scanned original or notarized; in Chinese or English. Those expected to graduate shall provide proof of graduation
- Degree/Diploma transcripts, scanned original or notarized version, in Chinese or English
- A personal statement including your personal experience, any professional background and proposed research area in 400-800 words
- The abstract and table of contents of any research thesis
- Two recommendation letters from professors
- Health report, the template is attached.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: They must have English language proficiency certificate (IELTS, GRE, TOFEL)
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN HONG KONG 2020-2021